Re: Jet chip Now: no MP 97 computers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:42:02 EST

Who the heck knows... All I heard was that the only 97 Dakota puters were
for California...
I'm quite happy with the results of the Hypertech, with the exception of the
Check Engine light...
It is kinda funny feeling driving with it on, but I just keep an eye on Temp
and Oil pressure... and anything else on the dash that might go off...
No biggie... =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> Why, just why aren't they gonna come out with the 97 computers? Were our
> trucks test dummies and then they changed drastically in 98 to a "better"
> computer?
> -Dester
>
> << I'm going with a Hypertech Power Programer III this summer if Mopar
doesn't
> come out with a computer for the 97 models...and from what I can tell
Mopar