RE: I need Truck audio help!!!

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:55:51 EST

I have done a few installs in dakota and in my ram. You CAN get pretty
decent imaging up front Use the stock hole for the mid range driver then
mount the tweeter high near or on the sail panel (A-pillar area). Make sure
you get a tweeter that has an angle mount. Position and adjust angle so that
tweeters fire in a cross-firing . i.e. passenger tweeter fires up and toward
driver. Driver tweeter fires up and toward passenger. This will lift the
soundstage up and pull it more to the center of the truck. Hope you find
this helps.

Mike
98 Ram quad cab 318
K&N,Gibson duals,180 stant
285/55 18s
Alpine CD, Alpine amps,JL audio stealth box