Re: Stillen Front Spoiler

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 12:43:11 EST

In a message dated 1/26/00 10:44:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

> 3) the staples they use to hold the box (which is too small for the
spoiler)

> was pressed down TOO far and the spoiler is scratched in several spots.
> kinda deep on
> a couple of them.

TELL ME HOW YOU FIX THIS!

the cheapo Stillen spoiler I got is great, but it's cracked, the guy put on
like 80LBS of bondo, then that cracked (Hmm ahrd on flexy...) I am thinking
of Fiberglass repair kit, put the mesh on the back, then galss the hell outa
the whole thing....
    Greg