Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 14:38:09 EST

> In a message dated 1/27/00 11:55:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
> CrescentResearch@aol.com writes:
>
> > TAILIGHTS MUST BE RED WITH RED LENSES. IF LENSES ARE NOT RED, IT IS NOT
> > LEGAL!!!!
> >

> oh the whole lens is red, no clear for Backuplights... Whatabout Plate
> Illiumination, I have had blue , frineds have had red, for about 6 months now
> no problem, what up wiht those?
> Greg

Yeah, Ive had blue neons (no bulbs can be seen) on my older truck for
YEARS... like 7 with NO PREBLEMS at all... and Ive had a blue neon license
plate on the same vehicle for the same length of time. the bulb was
covered here too, with NO problems... (give me a break here, 7 years ago
neons were cool :) )

Clay