Re: Removing Decals

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 18:04:12 EST

Prashant,

I have a black dakota and removed the stripes after
they were on for about 3 or 3 1/2 years....really hard
to tell..also removed the plastic fender flares that
came with the LE package--words of advice---if you are
planning on removing anything from the body that is
applied, do it as soon as possible, the longer they
are on, the sadder you will be when you finally take
them off. the fender flares scratched grooves into
each wheel well lip....then I got rearended last
summer by some turkey and got the whole truck
repainted ;) for $3500 (thanks insurance) plus $700
for the rest of the truck.

just my two cents

Gregg
92 V6 CC