Re: ATTN: Rob 4 Wheel Questions

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 19:08:53 EST

In a message dated 01/27/2000 4:31:30 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
writes:

<< are you sure???? I mean it is EXTREMELY possible that I'm wrong ('cause
i'm
 a dope) but it just doesn't sound right that it doesn't have a 2 wheel drive
 option? I mean these things are gas guzzling tire eating monsters and then
 if you got all four wheels goin all the time??? I don't know.

 Joe G.

. i saw the shifter but there was no slot for 2 hi. i may be wrong. the later
models had a all wheel drive which didnt even give you a shifter. the thing
sent power to all 4 wheels all the time
Rob