Re: Throttle Bodies

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 21:59:18 EST

I think I'll speak for Bernd when I say Jules' (Mag. Perf.) TB's are very
well worth it, however there are less expensive alternatives. There are
several manufacturors that make them.. R&D performance (they have a website,
but you can read about his customers' dislikes of him by reading the DML
archives from the past few months). Tony D (www.quikd.com) and 2 fellas on
the DML, Frank and Bruce make the F&B TB (www.flowmetrics.com/TBHomepage).
I would suggest the one of the latter, and I personally bought the F&B TB,
awesome work and more than excellent service. I have also heard nothing bad
about Tony D.'s work.

Personally, if I were to buy another TB, I would get either a QuickD or F&B
TB for the combination of value, quality, and customer service.
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph
fast4x4@bellsouth.net