Re: parkin' it =(

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 07:27:03 EST

In a message dated 1/28/00 1:53:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> the mighty premag must be parked... put 3 quarts of tranny fluid and 2
> quarts of oil in it since Sunday night... I can't afford to fix it right
> now, so I gotta park it till I get the cash to get it fixed... goin' to
> the bank tomorrow to talk about a loan... wish me luck ya'll!! this
> suck... =(

That really stinks man, good luck with it. With all these problems I've been
having, I know all too well what you mean. Luckily I knew how to fix it
myself so I didn't have to outlay too much cash. I still got a small tranny
leak (nowhere near as bad as yours though) I'm just waiting for the tranny to
grenade so I can get an NV3500.

Oh well, all in the life of......

-Austin
Vipertruck