RE: stereo question

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@stockhausen-inc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 10:12:40 EST

Further, being that the sound may be reproduced by a round speaker it
travels out ward as a cone expanding .::::: Your ear only picks up a small
portion of that cone but it doesn't matter because it is only going to
interpret the wave speed and oscillation frequency inorder to identify the
sound and its volume.

Mike
98 Ram quad cab 318
K&N,Gibson duals,180 stant