I am looking for Qickdakota......

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 17:58:20 EST

Yesterday, someone by the name of Qickdakota was AOL instant messaging me I
guess for the better part of the day. He was kinda upset at me by the time he
finished.
The only problem was that I was not home. I had accidentally left my computer
on when I took off to pick Dan up from the airport in the morning. When I came
home at about 7pm....I found my computer still on and connected to the
internet. I guess thats why my phone was busy all day.
Anyway, if anyone knows how he is. I guess he is on the RT list also. I
would like to talk to him........I always respond to people when they message
me, so I didnt want him to think I was ignoring him.
Thanks again....for all the help......Tony
www.quickd.com