Re: parkin' it =(

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 20:36:00 EST

>>>Mike, You better have it fixed before the meet, I'll be pissed =-)
What all is wrong with her?<<<

well, the tranny is pretty much destroyed ... rattles and grinds and
makes all kinds of noises.... parents are blaiming lowerin', I'm blaiming
the fact that I'm thrid owner and the original owner flogged it and
didn't break it in properly or take decent care of it.... as far as the
engine, both main seals leak, both valve cover gaskets leak, and the blow
by causes so much pressure that I can't keep gaskets in tact for more
than a couple months.. tired of shellin' out hundreds of dollars every
couple months for gaskets and stuff... tired of puttin' a quart of oil in
it every week... tired of puttin' a quart of tranny fluid in it everytime
I wanna go somewhere... new engine and tranny are a must, but I will not
have a regular ol' engine dropped in this thing... I'm goin' all out..
I'm callin' it "project 4.7 killer".. or "project R/T humbler"... gettin'
a bank loan to do my thing with, so we'll see in a couple months what
happens =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 LE, slammed, modded, painted, and PARKED =(

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.