Mass Meet?

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:55:33 EST

Since we have so many people in the Massachusetts area maybe someone can
suggest a meet area in central mass. I am on spring break the second week
in march. Would anyone else be interested in a meet sometime around then,
and if so when and where. I know that this is early but i wasn't 21 for
the foxwoods meet last year and i missed the Newport meet due to lack of
dml reading over the summer. I just figured if we could arrange a meet
this early everyone that wanted to go could get the day off so they can go.

Just an Idea,
Chris