Re: RE: Tires for sale

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 22:47:32 EST

In a message dated 01/28/2000 7:02:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kswanson@peerenvironmental.com writes:

<< Couldn't pay me enough to take them! I finally changed mine out for the BF
 Goodrich A/T KO's. What a remarkable difference in traction and ride!
 Based on my last two chrysler vehicles with GoodYears, I'll never own
 another set!!!

 Just my $.02

 Kurt Swanson

 97 Dak Sport CC 4X4 318 auto,K&N Gen II, Mesa headers, Y-pipe and Hi-flo
 cat, MSD Digital 6, and Blaster Coil

i second that kurt. i will never ever buy another set of goodyears in my
life. second worst tires i've ever had. my first truck (ranger) came with
firestones. those have to be the worst OEM tires on this planet.
derek