RE: Retrieving Codes

From: Gery M (Gerym@concentric.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 14:07:16 EST

Hello,
Here's a direct quote of the Dakota Home Page.....

How to get the codes on a 1997 Dakota:
Put the key in your ignition and turn it to the "on" position three times.
(Insert key, on, off, on, off, on). Leave it in the on position. The first
trouble code will be displayed on your digital LED odometer. Quickly cycle
the key again (off, on) to display the next code, and just keep cycling the
key to get the remainder of the codes. (Many thanks to Dale Keller
(dalekeller@uswest.net) for the above info.)

Hope it helps,
Gery