Re: Tough Country Lift vs Rancho

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 14:41:36 EST

Hello all-

I 'm new to the list, but have been reading all the achieved stuff.

Anyway, I have the TC lift on my '98 dakota. This was my first lift. I would
suggest you have someone else do it if you are not very mechanical inclined.
It took me a day and a half by my self, and I have all the tools except a
lift.
Instruction are not great, and I'm sure you will be missing parts as with any
kit this size.
Don't get me wrong, I love the lifted truck. Rides a little stiffer than
stock, you lose some of your turning radius, and after I put the Dueler M/Ts
on my gas mileage sucks.
I say go for it.

Tom