Re: Got the Hotchkis System on Today

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 17:56:30 EST

JHarmon <jdharmon@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Hey all! Think the drop kits are great? I just installed the Hotchkis
>spring/sway bar set up on the DACUDA today. Gary and I took it out for
>a spin afterwards and it really handles great!!! Worth the dollars and

Congrats! I had mine installed last week, along with the Caltracs.
Did you also install the Bilstein shocks? I did everything at once,
so I can't say how much difference the shocks make, but the entire
package gives incredible handling. So good in fact, that I would
install this kit even if it didn't change the appearance. To me the
lowering is just icing on the cake.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC