Re: Electric sliding back window

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 22:31:18 EST

Dkota4by4@aol.com wrote:
> Just curious, why did you decide against installing the window yourself?

Mainly because I wanted it done right away, and with this bad weather
we've been having I would not want to be working outside right now. I
don't have a garage to work in. Also, I have no experience with
removing and installing a back glass, and I'd hate to break it. Plus
if it's not done right it can leak. $150 for the labor to know it's
done right is worth it to me. That labor also includes mounting the
switch on the dash and running the wires.

>Also, is the replacement window the same tint as the factory rear window?

I believe it is the same. Maybe a little darker.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC