Re: 97-00 Dakota Clear Tail Lamps(Red Bulbs)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 00:22:18 EST

In a message dated 1/27/00 8:31:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,
fdedip@whale-mail.com writes:

> IMO (not that anyone asked), the clear covers are dangerous. The one
> time I've been driving behind a vehicle that had them (a ricer), it
> was daylight but overcast, and I could barely see when his brake
> lights were on. I don't think I would have seen them at all, except
> I wondered why he seemed to be moving slower, so I was staring at
> them. If we had been on the freeway, instead of stop and go traffic,
> I don't think I'd have noticed them in time.
> Flip

Well that's where you get yoursewlf screwed, Legally speaking, you can get
you assed sued if this happens, reguardless of if somone rearended ya!

The why my Boss doesn't have em on his Acorn(PS I do like that damned
Ricer(mainly because it's not "Riced out") Anyways, DON"T GET EM!, If ya
show, cool, the front ones, cool, but Clear Rears are just asking for
somthing bad to happen.!
    Greg