back in black

From: Joe W. (nosdakota@flashcom.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 08:58:33 EST

I finally got to take my truck out for the first time this year without
something bad happening. As some of you know, My truck was hit right before
new years. About a week and a half ago the truck was delivered to me at
work, by the body shop, looking better than ever. Being a friday night I
figured I could find some good races on the way home, so I grabbed a full
nitrous bottle and hooked it up. About 3 blocks from work a Trans am pulls
up and looks like he'll bite so I give the truck a little rev to let him
know what's about to happen, He happily responds and we wait for the light.
Perfect launch for both of us and we're dead even. This is about the time
where my perfect night gets ruined. As the truck shifts into second I hear a
"POP" and a fire ball runs up my windshield. @$%$% nitrous. Anyway I swore
off nitrous. and it's time to look for some other form of forced induction.
Incase anyone has tried to E-mail me directly and didn't get a response I
changed me addy to nosdakota@flashcom.net
Joe W.
98 dakota 13.1