Re: how's this for a first date.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 10:19:38 EST

Hehehe... This brings back some memories which I won't go into now. Suffice
it to say, I could be the poster boy for those "wanna get away" commercials!
:-)

Anyway, a little New England trick is putting three or four sandbags over the
rear axle in the bed. The extra weight will probably be enough to get ya'
going and if not you got instant traction material to spread under the tires.

Just a thought.
Tom

P.S. If you got a second date with this girl, I'd say she was a keeper. :-)