Re[2]: Tough Country Lift vs Rancho

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 11:03:43 EST

Thanks for the info. Tom. They had an article in one of the 4-wheelin' rags
about installing this lift on a Dakota and they said they had to work around or
improvise some with the kit. That kind of concerned me but with almost 10K
miles on yours without any problems, I'm definitely interested again.

Don't know when yet, but I'm sure I'll have a blizzard of questions when I get
to this.
Tom