RE: Re: Laughing gas legends good point Alan

From: Robert Cash (rcash@tbcnet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 16:51:58 EST

Alan is totally right, the "commercial" nitrous is "denatured" (made
poisonous by adding 100ppm of sulfur dioxide), will really give you lung
problems, so ventilation is key.

Always try to get phamacutical nitrous (much cleaner, and no sulfur dioxide,
but I hear that is really getting hard to come by).

Alan is also right that it will displace oxygen and you can literally
smother from it, ventilation again.

Thanks Alan for those really important items I overlooked.

Bobby