Re: R/T Suspension on '00 sport+ -vs- lift?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 02:03:48 EST

In a message dated 01/31/2000 5:11:16 AM !!!First Boot!!!, william@hiatt.net
writes:

<< Here goes
 I want to do something to my truck. I want to put like 30's on it. It's a
 stock 2wd '00 CC sport+. The problem is I don't want them to rub or bump
 over bumps at high speeds. I also don't want to get a lift. So I'm thinking
 about getting 17x8 or 17x9 wheels like an R/T, and a suspension like you
 have on the on the R/T. How much am I looking at for wheels/tires. How about
 suspension? Is the $465 hotchkis kit good? I take it that's everything I
 need for a good suspension? I'm not the biggest expert on this stuff. So all
 your help is appreciated

What do you mean put 30s on it. those are off road tires. rt tires are like
24 inches tall. if you want 30s you need a lift.
Rob