Daks in mud

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 02:43:58 EST

Oh man, me and Rob were having a BLAST today playing in the mud. He
actually got me dizzy from doing very fast donuts while I was filming
him. Bernd, you would've been having a blast!! Also, the 4.7 sounds
SWEEEET at full throttle!! And man, he can throw one helluva rooster
tail!! And it's all on tape!! We had some GMC guys there with Dakota
envy, coming up and bowing to the master..............admiring how sweet
the 4.7 sounded coming up this one steep sandy, rutty hill in 4-low. I
was very impressed!! Can we do it again???? PLEASE??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts