Re: Silblade Update

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 11:13:54 EST

> They may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but they're pretty
darn
> close in my estimation... I ordered two sets last Monday, got 'em on
>Thursday or Friday and installed them this past weekend. They are
absolutely >silent (I never realized/noticed how noisy even new rubber
blades were) and >wipes a path that is crystal clear. Obviously it's too
early to tell how long they >will hold up, but so far so good.
> Thanks again Andy for letting us know about these things and saving us
some >$$ to boot! Great timing also, as my OEM blades had started to
tear...

Tom,
Thanks for the positive update. I ordered mine last week and was told they
should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, the latest. I have never spent this
much on wipers before, but hopefully the extra $5 or so will be well worth
it. Hopefully they will get here soon, because my Aero Vantage Blades are
looking and performing rather poor, and with all this snow and the weather
warming up this week I will really need them. I am going to keep the entire
Aero wiper blade housings/arm and just buy some replacement blades
themselves just for backups. Thanks for the update though.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6