RE: travel time/ New Dakota

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 13:41:45 EST

It took mine about 13 days. My truck was built around Sept.28-30th 1999, and
it arrived in Richmond Va on October 13th, 1999. Your truck will go by CSX
railroad to Maryland, and then by Car carrier truck to NC. DC will give you
the railcar number if you ask for it. then you can call CSX and track that
railcar as it travels across the country. Thats what I did, and I new
exactly when my truck would be here!!
Good luck!
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ