Re: Re: Gasket sor RTV???

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 13:43:45 EST

> OK, deal... If I get to it first I'll let ya' know if I end up leaving a
trail
> of gear lube or not. ;-) Hmmm... Garage is full and it's too early for
spring
> cleaning... So how many deer do you have hanging in there?! :-)
> Tom

hehe, yeah well instead of storing our Lake Michigan 22foot boat we decided
to leave it in the garage and rewire the entire thing. We managed to rewire
the trailer and put all new lights on it, so the boat is next; hopefully all
the guages will finally work!! No deer in the garage, just some blood spots
under the pulley my wolf-hybrid dog didnt get to yet, all the deer(only 2) I
got this year(along with the 3others from last year) are packaged up in the
freezer in the basement! The race is on now eh Tom for who can do the gear
fluid first.........
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6