RE: Remote Start Key question

From: S.Buccellato (s.buccellato@larc.nasa.gov)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 15:06:23 EST

Dave'
        I just installed my auto start in my 97 Dakota about a month ago and
besides the wiring diagram being screwed up it was a simple but long
endeavor. There is this type of key that he is talking about, but I don't
believe that you have it. Usually the key in question is gray in color
verses the standard black key. If I have repeated anything that someone has
stated please forgive my repetitiveness. Any questions feel free to ask.
SAL