Re: Belt noise?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 22:08:59 EST

Dunno about the jumps and jerks (I didn't notice mine doing that) but
everything else you describe was just like mine and it turned out to be a bum
belt. Mine only had around 22K miles on it when it started making all kinds of
noise until it warmed up... The dealer said it was a defect but I really think
the OEM belts are just poor quality and wear out quickly.
Tom