Re[2]: Changed plugs today....

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 22:35:45 EST

I used a couple of 1/2" drive extension, a knuckle joint, a 1/2 to 3/8" drive
adapter and of course the plug socket... All told it probably measured around
18" or so. :-) Overkill no doubt, but my knuckles were happy, I could get
around the headers, stand up straight doing the work and the 1/2" drive gave me
the leverage to break loose the "Magilla Guerrilla" tight stock plugs. Another
thing that came in handy was some long grip needle nose pliers 'cause I knew
the plug drive would stick on the new plugs and I was too lazy to pull the plug
shields off. Works great for me but, as always, YMMV!
Tom