92 dash and interior

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 23:52:42 EST

I have been wondering for some time now how to improve
my dash. It has that fake woodgrain around the dash
and were the cup holder is above the glove box. I
have burgandy interior (everything is burgandy). I
was thinking maybe flat black, or if there was
something out there that somebody sells. Also, if I
do the daytona seat swap, what about a center console.
 I noticed that Mike D. had one, but I was thinking
about making something that would incorporate an 8"
sub or an amp and EQ, and still look nice. I saw an
s-10 in a mag about 8 years ago that had a set-up with
2-8's in a push/pull configuration that was his center
console. That was in a regular cab, I have an
extended cab.

thanks, sorry so long and rambly,

Gregg
92 V6 CC