RE: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 07:03:21 EST

But not ALL women who drive 4x4's right? I for one, am not one of those
women. Around here, the gender isn't even the issue, it just so happens to
be, MOST people with 4x4's that get them as a status symbol and have no idea
what a 4x4 is capable of and not capable of. I know that it's just the
cynical side of me, but that covers about 75% of the general population in
Toronto. I'm sure I'm going to get it for saying that but I've seen my
neighbor (male) get stuck in his own driveway with a Grand Cherokee in the
snow. Apparently, he didn't know what that little lever on the floor was
for. I wanna go over there, smack him, take his vehicle away, and tell him
he can have it back once he gets a brain. Most, but not all, 4x4's here
have never been off the pavement or even engaged. WHAT A WASTE!

Need to vent,
Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd