92 dash and interior

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 10:31:36 EST

Dude when I did my Daytona Buckets I made my own console, I don't know if I
have any pics yet but I am going to be taking some if ya want I'll scan a
couple for ya. I took some thick cardboard and made a template for both
sides, then transferred that to some 3/4" plywood I had hanging around,
braced it , carpeted it and then made an armrest and some finish pieces,
came out nice and only took me maybe 6-7 hrs total. I then mounted one of
my amps and crossover in it and wired it all in, I have a RC (like mike d
only blue) and this goes snugly between under my dash and my subbox, i
din't even have to screw it down... but hey I say go for it, if you eant
subs in there do it....

Chris