Re: idiots in the snow

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 09:10:45 EST

We had a really heavy snow here one day a few years ago and the plows were
busy on the main roads and did not get to the backwoods raods (like mine)
for a while. This clown in a toyota 4x4 came down the road and right in
front of my house was a snow drift 3ft deep and maybe 100ft along the road.
He drives into it and sees its a little deep so he backs out and gets a
running start and hits the thing like 45 mph. POOF.... truck buried. I
turned of the TV and watched him unbury his truck for the next three hours.
He would dig a few feet in front of the thing and then jam it into the snow
again. Then he wouls practically blow the thing up tring to get it to move.
He finally left it and an hour or so later, somebody finally came and pulled
him out. I only had a 4x2 then or I may have taken pity on him. and helped
him out. If the plow had come by..that would have been big fun watching the
Toyota fly.

Gary