Re: Re: Tires

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 09:20:12 EST

I also really like the Dunlop Radial Rovers, good open tread and fairly
quiet. Cheap at only $69 ea. installed at the local garage. Had them on two
different 4x4's and they are great in winter. A few years ago these were
also a Consumer Reports top pick for SUV's. I am not sure of the milage you
would expect but, I had 30K on the ones on my S10 and they were maybe half
worn out. We have them on a Ford Explorer right now and have no complaints
(about the tires).

Gary