Re: Mopar Nats room availability ?

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 17:10:36 EST

That sucks. Sorry man, I guess i am lucky since i live 1 mile from brice "hot spot." I will tell you what. I will call around a see if there is any available rooms around here. That goes for anyone. Just email me privately the info (how many peps, and when you would be coming and leaving) and i would be glad to call around so you don't have to make any long distant calls.

Subj: DML: Mopar Nats room availability ?