RE: Map to dynofest

From: Ken (Chezoom@austin.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 18:31:38 EST

   Directions to Colvin Automotive. The Easiest way to get there is by
traveling on MOPAC north or south doesn't matter. All you have to do is get
off on the 45th street exit go west on 45th you will come across a light
almost immediately, This is Bull Creek Road take a Left on to Bull Creek
Road. Take Bull Creek road till you hit Hancock Drive and if you look to
your Right there it is Colvin Automotive. You cant miss it Bull Creek dead
ends into Hancock so you have to go Left or Right and in this case it's a
right and another immediate right..

 If you need better directions or directions from 35 email me privately

 Ken
00 White CC R/T
 Chezoom@austin.rr.com