Traders Trucks - be wary!

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 19:15:28 EST

After knowing the staff at the old Traders Trucks, i would be a bit wary about getting anything form them. Seems a month to month thing there. Was there last month to get a truck cover. Guy said they don't carry Wolf brand covers. Pointed out the display of the Wolf covers and the stock on the shelves of Wolf covers.
Maybe he really needed glasses. He repeated, We don't carry their products. Wolf says they do, their catalog says they do. Oh well. Then the boss came over and said oh yeah, we are going to start purchasing again from them. Very scary and shaky. I will personally not purchase from them again!!!

Be warned