Re: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 18:59:51 EST

>>This leads me to another question for all of you east coasters and
people
who drive in the ice/snow. Why do you guys bother to drive in this
terrible
weather?<<<

only when we have to.. besides, nothing beats watching all the soccer
moms in their explorers causing accidents because they think that 4WD
will stop them just as fast as it'll get them moving... hehehehe...
carnage rules =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 LE slammed, painted, and PARKED =(