Re: RE: well i crashed my R/T twice in one nite

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 20:05:47 EST

> saw this one comin' =)
>
> I'm not talkin' about smash em' up totalled cars carnage.. I'm talkin'
> about litle fender dingers and bumper thumpers... watching them get out
> and act like it was the other person's fault for being stopped there =)
> hehehe... that's what I call carnage =)
>
> -mike d.

That can be humorous, can't it. We have a policy of not transporting
people from different vehicles 'cause it can get out of hand in back of
the rescue. What's also fun is trying to reconstruct the accident based
on the damage done to the vehicle(s) and skidmarks.

Dak content: The guy who hit my Dak didn't leave any skid marks. Just
paint and dents :)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins