Winter Storage options

From: Matt Keast (mkeast@golden.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 22:26:50 EST

Well....I couldn't hold out any longer and ordered a 2K R/T this month.
I'm going to miss my V6 sport, it was a great truck and I had alot of
fun with it for the year and a half that I owned it...never had any
problems of any kind so I was abit reluctant to part with it. Anyway,
The R/T is coming abit sooner than I expected (about 2 months too
soon!!)
which is a problem for me since I live in the frozen North (Ontario) and
I hadn't planned on driving it in the winter. I was hoping I wouldn't
have to worry about it until next fall but since the truck will be here
next week it's a problem.
Is putting it up on blocks the best option?...and if it is...what else
should I do as well for proper storage (I've never stored anything
before) Any advise would be great.

Matt
'98 V6 CC Sport (traded in)
'00 CC R/T