Re: Anyone Using CalTracs Bars?

From: ScottH216@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 23:21:53 EST

<< Even if they don't work as good preloading only at the track, they're
still better than not having them at all. >>

I suppose I should've added that comment too. sorry.

I know I put some "universal" slapper bars on my Dakota, and I have yet to
see any real improvement. It acts different, I can feel it lifting the back
end instead of squatting, but it still spins... If they make CalTracs to fit
your model, great. I don't have that luxury. :)

Scott
'94 Dakota 318 - 15.24 @ 89
'68 Camaro 355 - 12.02 @ 112
McKennaRacing.com