Hate to be a bother... Daytona seat question

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 02:26:05 EST

In my 88 I had I throughbolted them to the floor, the olnly hole i could
not throughtbolt was the pass, inner rear as the catalytic convertor heat
shield is in the way, this one i used a big sheetmetal screw for. Took
about 2 hrs total to install. I imagine your 90 should be similar. I have
heard of others need ing a .5" spacer to even out the seat, mine didn't.
Hope this helps,

Chris