Re: SILLY! Chevy CK-10 custom 350; one for "fixed" the dakota!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 23:47:18 EST

It looked pretty rectangularish for the rear end, but the front end looked a
little curvey like Rams are. I don't think it was 4-WD. it was about the
height of a 2wd.
-Dester

<< CK-10
 its either a C or a K. C is a 2 wheel drive and a K is a 4x4.
 Was it a old square body style? those are the only ones with the 10
designation. As for the if i wanted to race id have a 454 . I dont get it.
why would he race you if his truck wasnt fast. Must of been a wanna be
racer. I know everyone who i went up against in my 89 GMC 350 i didnt care if
i lost or won i gave it my best shot.
 Rob