CAR AUDIO heads in need of an amp

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:10:54 EST

Okay. I've just been offered a terrific deal on RF power 250.2 amps (usually
retail for 1299.00 a piece)

This is a chrome piece that can push over 800 watts EASILY at 4 ohms. if
you're an audio head. you will know that this is a great amp. I can get
them for 400 dollars a piece and I'm gonna buy 4 of them (use 1 for myself)
so there is gonna be 3 of them left over in my possession. If any DMLer
wants one. e-mail me and I'll get you more info on it after I get em (about
3 weeks) Contact me quick, because I know I can get a lot more if I sold to
the general public...
-Dester