lowering a dak---------c-notch

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:31:58 EST

more than 3" in the rear, and expect a frame
notch... (which is NOT good because it bends and
flexes over time andone
day... CRACK)

I have had and have friends who have had c-notched
frames and step notched and no one has had a problem
as of today. I sold my old dodge d-50 which had a 6"
drop in the rear with air bags and c-notch and the old
fart who bought it is still using it with the frame
notch and back at stock height. Unless it is
improperly done it is not likely to break or CRACK
unless some one does not do it right.