Re: RE: Stupid question on mods

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 02:15:51 EST

yeah? well I have an axle on my porch :-) when I give people directions,
they always get lost as to which aptmnt building I'm in... they see the
axle, and well, end of story.. can't wait to get a house, and get my
crankshaft mailbox post set... =)
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   95 CC 318 4x4 auto
      15.4@89.5mph