Re: Tailgaters

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 11:33:09 EST

I'll go you one step better - I own an extra washer pump, which I plan
to mount in the bed, with the nozzle rear-facing somewhere on the bumper
or something. Pick one of these up for about 8 bucks, plumb it in, and
enjoy the fun! Color the water for even better results....

Or at night, turn on your cargo light.

Cale
98cc318sporty