Ram Air Hood Group buy

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:44:55 EST

    I just go off the phone with the manufactures of the ram air hood and
have some good news. The hood that I'm talking about can be seen at
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/intake001.htm (scroll past
the intake manifold). Full size images can be sent upon request.
    This fiberglass hood is finished on both sides and ready for paint from
the manufacturer. Legendary Cars (the manufacturer) does not paint the
hoods prior to selling.
    This style hood will definitely fit Dakota's from '97 to '99. Larry
hasn't
heard anything about a design change from '99 to '00 and is confident that
this hood will fit Y2K model Daks.
    The retail price on this hood is $400 with a $29 crating charge.
Shipping to the east coast is app. $70 and shipping to the west coast is
under $100. Shipping will be done by a freight company and they will
deliver to private residences.

    The group buy for this hood is as follows:

up to 5 hoods is a 20% savings ($320 total by my math)
6 - 10 hoods is a 30% savings ($280 total)

    I left it with Larry that I will call him next Thursday to let him know
where we stand on the group buy. This is not the cut off point. That will
be determined later based on interest.
    Please send me an email (DML or personal) to let me know if you are
in on this group buy. I will keep a list of interested people. When the time
comes for purchasing, I will call Larry back with the interested parties
names
and he will complete your order. If you have any further questions, please
don't hesitate to ask.
    I really want to see if we can over 6 commitments and if we are able to
get over 10 people, I'm sure our savings will be increased.
    Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins