Re: N2O Spacer Was: TB Spacer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:58:34 EST

Both NOS and NX had stated that the plate systems were really only for
carburetor based engines. There's supposedly a mixture problem with the
plate systems on the MPI engines that causes lean-out's.

I was originally looking for a plate system for my truck but was highly
recommended to use either the direct injection system (Nozzles mounted to
the individual intake runners), or use a intake tube fogger system.

- Bernd